Saturday, January 06, 2007

I got Nicol David's autograph!


And she said I did a "good job"! Woot! :D
picsource

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey what's golden key about? they select students to join 1 right? or is that golden something else?

CY said...

~shiawase~ - Yup, that's the one!

Lin Peh said...

Lin Peh got Nicole Kidman authogragh and she also said Lin Peh did a good job wor ! LOL!

CY said...

lin peh - She signed on which part? Lol!

Anonymous said...

erm so what's it about? :P

CY said...

~shiawase~ - Google it! :)

Huey Wen said...

I don't understand..
what is that piece of paper she signed on?what good job?what did u do?

Anonymous said...

: (

CY said...

huey wen - Nicol autographed on the envelope containing my certificate of induction into Golden Key IHS. Yours truly was eMCee of the ceremony. Geddit? ;)

~shiawase~ - Smile! I can see you! :)
P/s: In fact, I just saw you. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Haha!Yes you did :)

- PC - said...

ceh.. i oso got nicol's autograph la.. i samo study same skool wid her once b4.. everytime go out wid her oso. u no y? bcos i play SQUASH TOO!! LOL..most of the time we go junior tournament she got come visit us 1 la. =p

CY said...

~shiawase~ - :)

- pc - - Shhh... afterwards can't sell on eBay. Lol!

Huey Wen said...

erm sorry but what is golden key IHS? uh is it some USM thing?haha i m so outdated..

- PC - said...

sell shit ah? mine more valuable la. got her face on samo ok!!

CY said...

huey wen - It's a global community of high achievers.

- pc - - Erm... I think you read wrongly. I'm talking about selling her autograph, not sh~t. Haha.

Eve said...

Last time she went to my church..hAHha.. and i saw her car broke down on the road side before ler...

CY said...

eve - Got help her or not? Or look-see look-see only? Haha.

- PC - said...

eve: u saw her car broke down b4? tats it? haha.. so kind of u. i bet u din help. hehe. btw, u go church? u mean holy spirit? me too last time. now once awhile oni.

cy: by the wat the term sell shit means "is nth great about it" haha. u very peminat setia of her izit? u no chin ee laine? she is nicol's peminat setia. u tell her bout this la. she sure gone crazy.

CY said...

- pc - - I might sell it to her then, haha.

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
To know more about Golden Key visit www.goldenkey.org or www.goldenkey.org.my