Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Malaysian Dreamgirl: Did the best girl win?

I just saw a really big fat, red millipede or whatever-it's-called (cause I don't think millipedes are red) in the kitchen, as I walked to the sink. It was crawling really quickly on its many legs, and as I walked away, it actually turned around (!) and started walking towards me. I told it firmly, "I don't want to kill you, go away!" I wonder where it's gone now. I hope it hasn't wandered into my room or anything. *peers over the laptop* And yeah, I do believe that animals are able to understand human speak, if we say it sincerely.

* * *

Anyway, with the completion of the Malaysian Dreamgirl (MDG) reality show and announcement of the winner, I decided to finally spend some time to watch the show. The sight of Hanis' smile when Sazzy Falak, the host, compliments her photo makes the time spent, worth it. *melts*

(that smile!)

I could tell from her body language that she was the most sincere person of all the contestants, making her the easiest to root for. It's a little late to say these, now that the show has wrapped up. But hey, in a reality show like this, did you (the viewers) really expect the best girl to win? ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To know the winner of MDG, click here.

2 comments:

s.kuan said...

LOL the best girl never wins

CY said...

...at first! ;)